And so we enter the void... the 1st official "what day is it again" daily thread

HP BD SFS! :cake:

6 Likes

Happy birthday!!!

1 Like

Sounds like a fucking great plan.

What time you picking them up @keith ?

1 Like

Happy birthday! :partying_face:

1 Like

Been ages since I played but I read somewhere that the oranges are the best value for money

1 Like

Hiyyaa

4 Likes

I’ve woken up from trudging about in the cold wet weather yesterday just to see us get spanked 5-0 and have a few beers after feeling fairly rotten. Hopefully it’s just a cold :grimacing:

Some classic accidental comedy in the safebruv household just now

Mum “are you looking for batteries for your hearing aids”
Dad “no thanks I think I’ll have a mince pie”

:grinning::grinning:

25 Likes

Aight

1 Like

Anyone else finding this, I never notice this happening ever, but this time since being home and speaking to relatives I’ve noticed my accent become much more northern :laughing: never really thought I had much of an accent but the more I think about it, Oofftt, the accent up here. Haha.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear this :frowning: this type of thing has been stressing me out about getting the booster tbh. My tv had such a awful experience queuing to get one. Hope you’re alright xxx

1 Like

I should go for a walk today. Yahhhhh

And that’s the Christmas turkey finished, thanks to a turkey and coleslaw sandwich for lunch,

1 Like

Driving from N York’s back to Manchester tonight, making a lil playlist to help me stay awake. Going to miss having family around to take wee one allowing us to take midday naps :sweat_smile:

Getting the big centres set up, and keeping them running over Christmas, has definitely been a propaganda led rush job to “save Christmas”, rather than a well planned roll out.

2 Likes

Disagree they’ve just gone for getting as many boosters as possible. You can a million a day with no real build up straight away or you can have well planned

Cat has just walked in and been sick, loads of rice. What kind of fucking donut feeds someone else’s cat rice ffs.

Might get a fucking KFC or something. You heard.

1 Like

Yep, definitely find my natural accent comes out more when I’m back home.

Maybe it got wet.

9 Likes