"And where do you think you're going young lady/man?"

sneaking

Tell me about times you’ve sneaked out of or into a place please.

Did you get caught? How much were you risking by doing the sneaking? Any accomplices to your sneak?

Got caught fingering a high school girlfriend in the fire escape (never heard it etc etc etc) by a music teacher, if that answers your questions at all.

It answers a question I guess…

Once used some poorly secured scaffolding to sneak onto the roof of a hotel in my uni days. All of the proud city of Leicester, laid out before me. Brought my weed dealer there the second time. Good times.

Get into any hi-jinx up there?

Does smoking a lot of weed count as hi jinx?

More like a high-jinx! #420 #BlazeIt

Had a Saturday night out with my first serious gf (we were in 6th Form together) and went back to hers for some ‘private time’ in her bedroom before driving home to my folks’ place. She had the attic room in an old three-storey townhouse on Burton Rd in Derby. Fell asleep afterwards and woke up at 9am in something of a panic. Although her parents were OK with us being together I wasn’t allowed to stay over. Her old man was a big guy; a refugee from Hungary who was a dab-hand with a meat cleaver.
I snuck down three flights of stairs and managed to get out of the front door without being spotted. Ran across the main road in my bare feet

I was such a sneaky kid, probably because I read a lot and wanted to have my own adventures (lol) so would always sneak into my own/relatives neighbours back gardens at night to have a look, luckily never got caught by any of them though it was close. There was that time I tried to climb the apple tree in thr abandoned garden and clung onto a branch like a monkey and was like “heyyy look at me” and the branch fell down with me still clinging onto it, back facing the ground. Never been so winded in my life

I got winded for the very first time in similar fashion, sneaking into the neighbours garden via a tree to fetch a football, genuinely thought I was going to die.

Same! It’s actually so dangerous haha

Were you like hopping whilst pulling your trousers up as well and that?

any fingering went on?

winding like that is so scary

Thankfully not.

Come on, they knew.

Never found out. I would have been mincemeat.

^ Pretty much this

my (non-meths) brother made us some fake wristbands from a water bottle label to sneak into the VIP area at the Rolling Stones hyde park gig a few years ago

That is an extremely cool way to achieve an extremely uncool goal.