Andor

I’m pretty sure this show is going to ruin Ahsoka for me and somehow it’ll be Dave ruining his own creation. :frowning:

As for Andor? That was great. Denise Gough is a legend and can do more with an expression than most actors can get across in a whole film.

More! Stupid 2024 season 2 :frowning:

1 Like

When they picked her up and started carting her off, I was pulled into two directions; one my intense (probably unhealthy) desire to see the fash stood up against the wall and shot in the street like they did to Andor’s dad, and the other really wanting to see more of her. Would’ve been really funny if she’d just popped Cyril right after he rescued her.

4 Likes

So Cyril is going full Fash now isn’t he? Fan boi no more.

Cyril’s an edge case imo, reckon he was sort of nodding to Marva’s speech a bit

Cyril just wants to wear a fancy uniform and be called “sir”

9 Likes

yeah, got to say I was hoping for some street justice.

3 Likes

Reckon Ahsoka is going to be a bit of a shit show too much foreknowledge needed if it is the sequel to Rebels that is rumoured.

1 Like

I have that foreknowledge. Bring it on!! :smiley:
It’s going to be a shit show isn’t it? :confused:

2 Likes

i felt so conflicted there, actually having compassion for the fash!

1 Like

Might watch Michael Clayton next

5 Likes

i thouhgt bix was going to die FOR SURE

2 Likes

Why did they swap hats?

1 Like

bro thing, like a secret handshake

3 Likes

And then Cyril just leaves him stilling in the street :frowning:

Not gotten around to the finale yet but I’m really looking forward to both watching and also going back to ignoring Star Wars for the most part. (Will keep an open mind for what else is coming obv!)

Will watch Rogue One, though. Dunno if I’ve seen Diego Luna in anything else before but he’s a very good actor and I wanna give Andor a hug.

3 Likes

Y tu mama tambien with Gael Garcia Bernal is fab.

9 Likes

Can’t wait for the inevitable whining of “they’ve lost it” when we get things like Krennic, Yavin, the Death Star, Galen Erso, a lightsaber, K2-SO, Tarkin etc in series two, like having those things within an Andor plot/script would really ruin it…

1 Like

making up a guy to get mad at

3 Likes

My take is that Mosk knows that Karn cares about appearance and attire. He saw Karn staring at his hat on the bus and not looking entirely happy with it. Mosk, trying to impress his superior, offered to swap.

2 Likes

Yeah definitely, I feel that a significant reason for Syril joining the empire is the very dapper threads they dish out

1 Like