Angel Olsen 2022- New album 'Big Time' out now!

ah yes.

Anyone going to the manchester show?

BUMP

Does anyone want a ticket to the London show next Tuesday 11th? It’s not sold out yet so happy to sell for under face value.

(saving the experience for EOTR, otherwise would be very on it)

Summer gig announced in Dublin.

3 Likes

All Mirrors really grew on me. Expected it would.

3 Likes

I’d rather these tickets get used so if anyone wants them let me know. No cash needed but if you want to take them off my hands then pop a wee bit of cash over to the tiny changes charity, that’d be cool.

Sat on buying Bristol tickets as I wasn’t sure I could make it but it’s now sold out.

If anyone knows of a spare I would be delighted. Had a brief look on facebook but it doesn’t look like the scammers are even trying these days. Las Vegas? Australia? Sure :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Gone now :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Fucking hell Ritz is busy

Need to remember to be up and ready to get a Birmingham ticket tomorrow!

Great show in the barras

11 Likes

Was she in good form? Going to get tickets for Vicar Street in June.

Yeah absolutely, new songs sounded mega, cracking loads of jokes about valentines day and that

She on the Buckfast there?

Aye

4 Likes

She was on great form! Such a contrast to the last time she was in Glasgow and got annoyed at the crowd (I think she referenced that, with regards to someone throwing something on the stage?).

Love how she has beefed up her sound, and the staging looked incredible only complaint is just how much she leant on the new album. She has such an incredible arsenal of tracks, can’t believe she didn’t play Hi Five for example. (setlist spoiler blurred)

2 Likes

Aye was really hoping for Sister too. Can’t believe how good the ‘wall of sound’ element of the new tracks was though. The strings were just so good.

1 Like

She was sensational in Manchester earlier this week too. Haven’t been so transfixed by a gig in a long time.

Love the new album anyway, but bloody hell it sounded incredible live - her older stuff reinterpreted by this current band did as well.

Agree with @cutthelights on the strings too. They were there in the general soundbed throughout, but then every now and again there was a break and they’d soar out into the forefront. Man, what a massive privilege to see her live right now.

5 Likes

Good value this. What a voice.

1 Like