Anglos a Sunday 3rd

Morning all.

Just woken up from a dream where @aboynamedgoo was really angry with me. I was using my phone a lot as we went between open air plays and all of a sudden he stopped and went “are you just going to play on your phone ALL day”.

So then I cried.
Morning all! Happy Sunday! Anglos.

2 Likes

Did you say to him “greetings from Tilty HQ - I’ll be on my phone all day, every day”?

10 Likes

Morning! Stayed up too late because my gf asked about the severity of some swear words in English. I have the f-bomb an 8/10 and shit a 6.5. Sound reasonable?

I can’t believe I start work tomorrow and I’m probably more tired than I was coming into the Christmas break.

1 Like

Morning morning. All I have to go today is empty the shed, dismantle the goalpost and trampoline, go to the tip, do 2 subject audits, sort some lessons and attempt to ready myself for work tomorrow.

Urgh.

1 Like

Shit can’t be more than 2 or 3, surely? Maybe 2 for shit and 3 for shite.

Anglos

Had a really pointless standoff with R over him having a mince pie for breakfast. The worst part is that my waiting it out strategy worked very well, shame that is never an option if any other family members are about :frowning:

Going to try plant our tiny @anon75298087 Christmas tree outside today, if the compost heap isn’t too frozen.

Oh wait, mince pie stand off part two. Great.

1 Like

Yeah, probably all depends on context anyway.

i’d swap them

3 Likes

12 Likes

Morning, anyway :wave: as with most of you, it’s my last day before going back to work after the Christmas holidays. Got a mild dread combined with a sense of “let’s get on with it already” (a sense that will fade within minutes of logging on, I’m sure!)

Gonna make a roast for lunch @frenchtoast

3 Likes

I still think 2 or 3 is too low. You need space at the low end of the scale for things like ‘asshole’

my granny would say shite but she would never say asshole

i hope that information is useful

3 Likes

Getting a bit bored of being cold ngl

Cunt
Fuck
Prick
Wanker
Twat
Bollocks
Shit
Arsehole
Bugger
Dick

1 Like

stub your toe?

2 Likes

Okay, but only because you told me to :pleading_face:

1 Like

Very, thank you.

1 Like

Can you make this into a series of polls for a fun game? WWJGS.

2 Likes

The Guardian’s been on dis again

Making pancakes and listening to Broken Social Scene. This is lovely. Can every day be like this pls?

4 Likes