Anglos a Sunday, November edition

Morning.

We’re watching, can you guess…Jumanji

Weirdly I’m not actually fed up of it yet.

Going looking for a fossilised squirrel in a fallen tree later that I saw former diser Gowman share a photo of yesterday.

6 Likes

Mumified! Not fossilised

5 Likes

Anglos Scout

Going for a walk this morning. Will probably see some non-mummified squirrels. Please post photos of your mummified one

2 Likes

Anglos A Sunday, @anon45164313, @paidinfull and anyone posting below here. Also lurkers.

Not an awful lot planned for today. Maybe a walk if it doesn’t rain? Oh and lemon and roast chicken for lunch.

2 Likes

Morning visit to the playground with my son. Spatchcocked Barbecue chicken for dinner (another shout out for the GOAT Sweet Baby Ray’s)

Need to clean the bathroom and visit the car wash woah woah woah, car wash yeah

2 Likes

We are listening to the explicit version of Yeezus. Sunday playlist music is too dreary for this household

Anglos one and anglos all. Off to work in a minute so that’ll be a laugh a minute, then might send off some Lockdown2 packages, then making jus rol pizza.

1 Like

Back to work tomorrow. Dread is high. Dunno what the plan is today. Maybe a walk, maybe lounging at home. What a post eh

1 Like

Morning morning, it’s exceptionally dreary here, will be getting out of the house for a hoof around at some point (will also involve live squirrelys). Got to do a load of washing and general week readiness today, stay well everyone

2 Likes

15 Likes

Silly toddler is not coping well with life this morning. Massive tears at seemingly innocuous events. Might drag her out to the park befire the rain sets in but I’m terrified of having to dress her :grimacing:

3 Likes

Morning folks

Totally missed this thread and started a rival (which is hopefully now deleted)

Hope everyone is good.

4 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

16 Likes

I stayed up for the speeches etc so I’m pretty tired now, but woke up anyway. Gonna get some coffee and read my book for a bit.

Have to take down the Halloween decorations today :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Ah, the traditional Twelve Days of Halloween!

6 Likes

Spooky SEASON mate

2 Likes

Anglos a Sunday!

Coffee filter papers still haven’t arrived. I’m down to my last one in the cupboard. The situation is getting desperate, so I’m browsing online to see if any local coffee places near me might have some to sell.

The boy claimed last night he wanted to go on a bike ride to the sea. This morning he wants to watch Onward, which is a better option for me.

3 Likes

Down to Earth on Palmeira Sq. has them I believe and they’re open for takeaway. I may be wrong but their window display is pretty much all of the coffee making stuff going

2 Likes

if it’s quiet and feels safe then I’d say it’s essential.

9 Likes

Fantastic - thank you. The Kensington Gardens branch is closer, but their window seems to be full of cake rather than coffee stuff. Chances are I might be out on my bike later so maybe I should check it out.

1 Like