Anglos a Sunday one and all

sick synth hook

5 Likes

aw, yeah, I’m making out like she kept them against my will but I didn’t want to get rid of them… I still don’t. Blub. Hello, I am an adult :smiley: :wave:

1 Like

For some reason, Wor Lass and all of her family love this song above all others. I hear her hollering from the kitchen about how it’s, “[Her] Jam!” whenever it comes on TV or radio.

1 Like

I believe @nemrac’s a bit of a fan

"I remember listening to the lyrics and going: “Dave, man, Africa? We’re from north Hollywood. What the fuck are you writing about? ‘I bless the rains down in Africa?’ Are you Jesus, Dave?”

1 Like

Welcome to the club:

2 Likes

Have you seen the video? I just watched it, it features a man with a spear killing the singer in a library and the band are playing on a giant book that says “Africa”

Cocaine, everybody.

I’m going to say no, because I feel like I would remember something that insane/brilliant.

Urg man, had new neighbours move in upstairs and they’re noisy and annoying. Beeves incoming in 3…2…1…

Play some metal

1 Like

IPA.

Goodnight Sweetheart.

Evening is just peaking.

3 Likes

I’ve spent an hour putting together my interview presentation for next week.

10 minutes; currently 24 slides. It doesn’t currently look great.

I have had some rum though, and I love rum.

Film i was watching was crap so i turned it off. Not sure what to do instead :man_shrugging: feel a bit crap tbh.

• Spaghetti was good
  • Watching new Jessica Jones
1 Like

Hold steady were fucking class. Mate’s not picking up. Getting drunk in a bar in Camden on my own

3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

ah fuck.

1 Like