Anglos a Sunday one and all

When R does this we shout. ‘Oh no! He’s catching puberty!!’

Seems to lighten the mood (sometimes)

4 Likes

All 30-somethings count as the same age to me.

I got IDed the other day and didn’t have ID and the bouncer asked me how old I was and I was like ‘Errr 32…’ and he let me in.

Now, we’ve established the correct day. I will answer your questions.

SWBP - coffee and porridge

Probably do my standard canal/river walk.

Type up some notes.

Cook… maybe lentil and mushroom chili

Flatmate mentioned watching a long indian filn about cricket so will probably do that. Guessing it will be a rags to riches tale a la Goal/Goal 2: Living the Dream/Goal 3: Taking on the World. Hope it’s just called Wicket.

Anna Kendrick - think she’s an actress who I may have seen in something but her name just reminds me of other famous people Kendrick Lamar, Christina Hendrix and Anna Kournikova.

Love Bolton Abbey!

2 Likes

Think he’d explode if I did that. Will try it.

1 Like

Maybe you should stop being an idiot and jerk?

That’s what my wife said.

4 Likes

Morning Scout, all!
Not much planned today until work at 4, I’ll probsbly whip up something vast and tasty for lunch for me and Mrs Funkhouser then possibly have a nap. It’s really miserable here in Devon; misty, drizzly, grey. Not inspiring me to get up one bit.

Parking is expensive and I dont like driving through that arch thing.

8 quid last time I was there!

I used to get a bit scared on the stepping stones too but I have conquered that fear.

Had a decent ice cream last time I was there.

Feel a bit homesick now though.

1 Like

Im off to Liverpool !

How does no one seem to know who Anna Kendrick is?! She’s in every film!

I like her.

5 Likes

Morning all!

If it is still Saturday, I’ll be footballing until midday, then taking stuff to charity, grocery shopping and cleaning the house in preparation for the photographer coming on Monday. When all of that is done, I need to create an award winning interview presentation for Tuesday.

No idea what I’m eating today and I need to make some hard decisions.

I always think Anna Kendrick is Christina Hendricks (sp?) and as a result I’ll say I really fancy her until I realise she’s not the one I’m thinking of.

do any of the DiS head honchos know what “anglos a” means and the origin?

View some houses watch some sports do some work have a run maybe some other shit too

Wasn’t it a Scout original typo?

4 Likes

I have seen exactly ZERO films that she’s listed as having a part in. Or for that matter, zero TV programmes she’s listed as having a part in.

not that this should come as a surprise to anybody

It was indeed.

@bamnan I saw some squirrels having a great time in the garden and tried to say “I hope you’re all having as good a Sunday as they are” but as good as came out as Anglos

3 Likes

Don’t lie, rich. We all know how much you love twilight.

I have seen 15.

aah that’s nice! Thanks for clearing that one up.

Squirrels are great. Always look to me like they are planning something