Anglos a Sunday, Sundayers

@laelfy think I’m going to try and make that shakshuka / baked egg thing

:yum:

(probably have to get up first)

2 Likes

Sorry pal

That’s settled then. I’m going to listen to Impossible Soul on repeat until about lunchtime (Just twice then)

7 Likes

And bringing it round to me yeah? Post some pics please.

1 Like

wooooaaahh

agreed that expensive stuff is never worth it, but emolient moisturises with vit A definitely improve skin health brother

(im in the pocket of big moisturiser)

1 Like

reading this in hulk hogan’s voice is weird

2 Likes

9 Likes

We have two friends due to come up. He is an ex traffic police who drives a proper 4x4 so of anyone can make they can.

Thinking about it we’re probably higher up than you. We always get hit really bad by snow even when glasgow’s fine. Supposed to be going to see their new decking and garden landscaping :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ll get out of bed soon

2 Likes

Hahaha

Bloody love Sufjan. Impossible Soul is a firm favourite in the CCB household

5 Likes

Morning

Went to a (mainly) 80s night in Worthing last night purely because my friend was driving, it was far worse than I could have possibly imagined, but I also feel like a massive snob now.

When I got home and tried to go to sleep I immediately got really bad hiccups which was fantastic .

Hungover now, it’s really windy out. I’ve had 2x coffees already, going to try up some leftover potato and a couple of eggs in a mo, wish I had some bacon but don’t think I CBA to go to the shop for some

1 Like

Going to the tip. In a van.

Top sundaying imo.

2 Likes

Here’s a thing: I have never heard a Sufjan song in my life. Just passed me by completely.

2 Likes

Hello.

Today marks my first week booze free. Pleased with that.

Watching Formula E and then heading to a garden centre this morning for some new house garden ideas, and then doing a few jobs.

Have a good sunday everyone!

7 Likes

So you should be. Great work pal :tada:

1 Like

This snow! Supposed to go to spin soon but we’ll see :thinking: Either way I’m gonna watch Ringu later then make sweet potato and green chilli masala dosa, dark choc and sea salt mousse and some dips for the week. Happy Sunday-ing all! :snowman_with_snow:

You have likely heard Chicago without knowing it I reckon. Played a fair bit on 6music.

Anglos a Sunday all. Off out in a it then it’s work work big match work, cook some tea, do some work. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Somehow awake now even though I worked late and wasn’t in bed until avout 4?? Gonna have a wee and play some phone games for a bit and then go back to sleep probably :woman_shrugging:t3: