Anglos: A Sunday Thread

You going to Delhi? Seems like they have a bit of a pollution problem at the moment.

Morning

Just drinking coffee and waiting for my son to emerge from his bed.

Feel like we need to go outside somewhere. But fuck knows where

Gonna have more chilli with bakey tateies later

I’m currently trying to talk my missus out of going to some of the mega cities so hopefully not.
Won’t be getting that far up for 6 or 7 weeks I don’t think so if we do it might have cleared up a bit hopefully

Wow I’ve just looked at the news on Delhi. The pollution monitor software is maxing out and it’s actually really dangerous :scream::scream:
Fuck that

Uhoh. Wine, Prosecco and gin and t last night has left me feeling more than slightly delicate this morning. Have managed to move from bed to sofa and cook and eat some eggs, mushrooms and toast.

Got a lot to do today but urgh urgh.

Stopping drinking now for November I think.

3 Likes

Morning all!

Crumpets for breakfast, butter chicken for tea and hopefully quite a bit of Metal Gear Solid in between.

Yeah I’d take rural/ small towns over mega cities any day

Cos I do this:
https://www.brighton-hove.gov.uk/content/leisure-and-libraries/parks-and-green-spaces/lookerers-volunteer-livestock-checkers

Next time we’re in the pub I’ll tell you all about how the South Downs are a designated UN biosphere, and if properly maintained that they can be as biodiverse as a rainforest, and the way to do that is try and limit or slow invasive species, which is done by bringing in hardy sheep, which will not only keep the grass at a reasonable level, but also eat the brambles and tree saplings.

Or maybe now I’ve written all that next time we’re in the pub we’ll talk about beer and gigs.

4 Likes

Anglos all,

Getting the train to London in an hour or so, canny wait to meet my wee niece.

Need to pick up supplies for the train.

7 Likes

got up at 7:30 - I don’t know why I don’t seem capable of a lie-in at all these days

The 6yo got up shortly after me. She is in a crazy mood today, has NOT stopped talking or singing for 4 hours straight and has done about 20 drawings

wish I was as high on life as she is

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Hiya!

5 Likes

Have you invited her in for a cup of tea and a natter?

2 Likes

Morning Sunday people

Woke up at 5 for no apparent reason, so read my book and then snoozed a bit.

Being doing house work this morning so I can have a guilt-free afternoon of doing fuck all (guitar, xbox and TV probably)

But disappointed that the grass needs cuttng tbh

1 Like

I like your plate

1 Like

I was deffo too desperate yesterday. Got this for my trouble.

Off to see the ol’ parents for lunch

Hmm
the TV & 6yo went to visit our future scratch machine yesterday

not sure I’m ready for this in my life

18 Likes

Oh good lord

1 Like

yeah, cute now but I have a very bad feeling about this

1 Like