Anglos a Sunday

Hi!

What your guys up to today? Some good Sundaying I hope.

Going on a spa day that my neighbour has paid for as thanks for babysitting and stuff over the years. Going to swim ALL DAY :heart_eyes:

19 Likes

Morning @anon45164313

Had a weird dream in which there was this zombie group called something like ā€œpranks from the undeadā€ that went around playing tricks on people. @kermitwormit was in the group along with Rebecca Bunchā€™s mother from Crazy Ex Girlfriend. (The group was formed as revenge for her death).

At some point in the dream I FB stalked Kermo*. Her real name was Jennifer and she was pulling deliberately bad faces in all her pics.

* just for the record Iā€™ve never done this.

7 Likes

Anglos Scout! I have work 10-4 which is shit cause itā€™ll be dead and my job is rubbish but probably roasting a chicken and rewatching loads of The US Office with my wife and the cat later, which isnā€™t shit at all. Enjoy your spa, you deserve it!

2 Likes

Morning @anon45164313

Jimbo woke up at 4am AGAIN today. Thankfully I got him back to sleep again but it took until 5.30. Mercifully he slept for another two hours, but now weā€™re up and watching CBeebies.

Off to see Mogwai tonight. I havenā€™t seen them live in about fifteen years I reckon.

1 Like

Happy Sunday all.

Went for a longish trail run, sun came out halfway through and I think I ended up a bit dehydrated. Rest of the day was recovery and cooking a roast lamb dinner which was :heart_eyes::+1:t2::meat_on_bone:

1 Like

Morning! Up early to go and watch Shoplifters at the cinema in my football kit before heading up to DiS football in Regents Park.

Iā€™m still a bit tired after the gig last night (Ultrasound and Electric Soft Parade), but the bands were brilliant, so it was all worth it.

1 Like

Went to Tuol Sleng prison and Cheoung Ek killing field which was beyond grim. Iā€™ll be lucky if I donā€™t have any nightmares tonight. The next person who complains about something trivial is getting a slap today.

Hope you have a wonderful day at the spa @anon45164313, you deserve a day of being pampered.

5 Likes

Nice, saw that at a festival a couple of months ago, and seeing one of his earlier ones (After the Storm) at film society tomorrow night :slight_smile: Have you seen any of his others? Any recommendations?

CBeebies to the rescue! Hope youā€™re not too wiped out for the gig

2 Likes

Weā€™ve moved onto Cars. Iā€™ve got a low impact day and lots of coffee so should be all good.

Now thereā€™s a band I havenā€™t thought about in many many years.

Morningā€¦ooh a spa day sounds brilliant. Have a wonderful time!

Got to make a load of props for school panto later. Poster paint and card at the ready :smile:

Ultrasound? I had no idea that they were still going. I loved that debut double album. Iā€™m going to have to dig it out.

Off to my mamā€™s for a pub lunch. I am going to eat all of the potatoes.

I know itā€™s not a top tip, @kermitwormit, but I saw this and thought youā€™d appreciate it!

26 Likes

Alright Sunday champs

Gonna do some solo parenting (mooch around town with O and maybe treat myself to a coffee) so my partner can do some lino cutting and printing and other crafty bits. veg soup for tea, boring

Iā€™m very keen to know which new music they like.

3 Likes

First shift of new job this afternoon, but first, brekkie at one palā€™s house and lunch at another/

Good luck!

2 Likes

Anglos

R has a stomach bug and I have to go out and buy him some extra bedding because we went through both lots last night and we donā€™t have a dryer.

Also going to my nanā€™s house to sit and cry and, if I feel up to it, pack some stuff. Not sure Iā€™m ready for doing it but we donā€™t know when tbe council will want the house cleared and there are things on both sentimental and practical levels that maybe I should save.

Edit: sorry to be a downer :frowning:

6 Likes