Anglos first Sunday of October

Yeah forward seems a good idea, plow on Dai

8 Likes

Makes a change dunnit

5pm get to Sri Lanka tomorrow morning

2 Likes

She says gently kissing the arm of a man she married. I just don’t know what to believe.

I’m struggling to really understand this but I’m sorry for your loss if loss occurred.

SSBP
Band practice
???
Bedtime

Big night out with an assortment of top eggs including @Bandy . Currently debating a spoons brekkie.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

Think i lost my suit jacket. Also a lot of memory, but mostly my suit jacket, so thank you.

1 Like

Oh god just remembered arguing with some Torys.
Can I just have one night out where I don’t meet any Torys please.

7 Likes

Ps. Good morning Scout and chums x
Happy Sunday :tada:

1 Like

Job done, ta :+1:

8 Likes

I’m always quite amazed at how many DiSers can still function early doors after a heavy session. Mine sometimes bleed into the afternoon granted but more than four pints even and waking up before noon is a real struggle

5 Likes

Hi pal!

Classic Avery

2 Likes

Was chatting to a cunt last night who, in answer to me asking for anything critical of the government simply responded, ‘yeah, but you vote for Jeremy Corbyn’

A) while that is true, i never said it. How do cunts know everything, just like that? So magical.
B) not sure where I’m going with this. I remember the groom saw the social situation from inside and rushed out demanding an end to the politics tall, before hugging me off to another of his friends who was very left wing and had the same name as me. We’re best friends now and although we may never speak again, we know. Oh, we know.

7 Likes

Urgently seeking a suit jacket.

gonna make some…

9 Likes

do you even vote for him though? do you live in his constituency?

3 Likes

Morning

Just tried and failed to get Glastonbury tickets - but the kids’ mum ended up getting tickets for them and me which is unexpected and excellent

Just had chocolate shreddies and coffee. Think I’m going to go out on my bike but I should probably put mudguards on 1st cos it’s been raining. Ahhh faff

7 Likes