Anglos first Sunday of October

Woah! Save the wise crack for later, pal, my head hurts ans i have no jacket.

Never seen anything quite like the leg on @Gnometorious’s bruise, right now.

Imagine I’ve changed the face to Corbyn’s

4 Likes

Had a dream that one of my colleagues started posting on dis. What a horrible thought

Potw @JaguarPirate

Morning Scout, morning everyone

Going to do some chores (like drink tea, watch sports, shower, that sort of thing) then meeting friends for bloody marys and a Sunday roast.
Have to watch Joaquin Phoenix tell some jokes or something afterwards though unfortunately

Just browsing for some slippers online. Ooh they look ok.

clicks on link

£79 for a pair of slippers. Fuck off. They also have luxury ones for £120. Who’s spending £79 on slippers???

5 Likes

If you’re taking mahabis… Well then me.

Don’t sell yourself short on slippers!

(although waited for a deal of course)

1 Like

I found the best slippers. Simba. The mattress company. So comfy and warm/cool depending on the time of year as natural wool. Hard soles, and massage points - great for my flat feet. Perfect. And yep, they’ve stopped making them and my heart is broken.

They’re the ones. Looked nice and thought, I’ll have a look. Not having that I’m afraid lonzo

@anon45164313 I have a nice pair of functioning Clark’s Kite Indie slippers. They’re older and getting past it now, hence the new ones required.

UX395

How long does it take for you to wear out a pair of them? Reckon the investment might be worth it if I could get like 4/5 years out of them.

You can usually get them for 50ish. My first pair has a fault so they sent me a replacement free. Still wearing the first pair so pretty pleased with that.

On my second year. I think they would last a long time were it but for the defect. The newer ones are a better design (no removable outdoor sole) so should last a lot longer.

1 Like

I’m listening to the Nier Automata soundtrack bc it’s sunday

Classic dis talking about slippers on a Sunday morning

2 Likes

Feel pretty dreadful tbh

My novelty yoda primark slippers are getting a bit worn, might need to invest in some of these soon

I had Camper Wabis for years before if you are interested in my slipper history.

1 Like

Ah fuck forgot to get eggs, thought I’d prepared for this hangover

Frustratingly ther kids sizes only go up to 3, one more size up and I could have got a total bargain (£25 for a sale pair). Ah well, still got a bit of life in my M&S sparkly kids slippers with pompoms on…