Anglos, it's Sunday again

1 Like

Eh?

I’m not ruling it out but I haven’t sponsored you yet .

Unless I did it ages ago and forgot

Sad thing about making stuff for a shared lunch is there’s no guarantee that you’ll actually get to eat any of it. See, they’re all packed up, and who knows if I’ll see them again?

(I did have half of the wonkiest one yesterday, was very nice)

7 Likes

My plans involve working for the next 10hrs :+1:

Oh! Someone called tim gave me money so I made an assume

An ass out of u and me

2 Likes

Just looked on your page - that’s a different Tim :smile:

2 Likes

What a world

See, I’d just eat them all myself

“Sorry shared lunch, the Chelsea buns didn’t happen”

1 Like

We have this every week! If you can’t be bothered to read every post in every Sunday thread then…youre a much better person than me.

Edit: The irony here is that I hadn’t read the rest of thread in which it had already been explained.

4 Likes

Off to climb in the peaks with a mate from London :grinning: looks lovely out

2 Likes

Morning all. Time to drag myself out of bed now I think. Going to watch Wales play Slovakia in the football this afternoon. A few pints inevitably after that.

I am up, the toasting some hot X buns. Tea and that, then off to my mum for early mother’s Day lunch.

Then better do done work. Wearing another great dress today, do a pic once my hair is dry.

Not sure who did it as it says anonymous but someone was very generous and I just hit my fundraising target!

Thank you everybody! See you in a few hours

23 Likes

Good luck Chegg!

1 Like

anglos a

:coffee: + :bread: + :books:

1 Like

Coffee and crumpets for brekko, watching mysterious cities of gold in a break with usual SBP. Slept like crap. Gotta spend all day cleaning. Fuck it.

Anglos the lads. Having a quiet day in after the march yesterday. Wife got low key recognised by a young gal who shouted ‘I follow you on Instagram’ and they had a lovely chat, very surreal but very sweet :slightly_smiling_face:

SSPP tonight but first coffee and a berry HxB.

Going to watch youngest nephew play football in a bit then out for lunch for dad’s birthday.

Anglos Scout, all,

The followong things are wrong: I’m in socks. I’m in boxers. Tge speaker next to me is still playimg music, which tells me rather than as is usual, me being the one who put the bedtime music on, that gnome, who has autoplay set to on, is playing the music. However, I am cosily in bed. Not altogether looking forward to finding out how much effort everyone put in to getting me here…

Was woken up a short while ago by the aforementioned music. Pretty sure this playlist is autoplaying from Hammock, but there was a heavier end of the svale post rock jam with a groovy riff thay caught my attention and I now demand to know what it was.

Awww, Winifred Purrckle has come to sit on me, ‘Hey Winnie’ :heart_eyes:

Lovely evening last night, despite everyone blocking my efforts to go to Iguana Bar after other opyions had shut. They must really hate me, those people.

Well looking forward to making a banana, blueberry and raspberry smoothie in a bit. Not sure what else is for breakfast, nor lunch nor dinner yet, for that matter. Can someone provide me with a complete audit of the freezers, please?

going to visit my parents today. they’ve just gotten back from a month long cruise, so looks like I’ve got an afternoon of feigning interest in endless holiday photos ahead