Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Oh god the Turkey Day chef is a turkey. Can’t deal with the levels of horror inherent in that.

3 Likes

It’s a day to celebrate turkeys, not eat them!

Potato, potato

Can’t believe my villagers are celebrating a colonial holiday, I raised them better than that.

4 Likes

Uh-oh. Now locked in Cherry’s basement with the turkey chef.

1 Like

the word is on the street that the fire in your heart is out

1 Like

Got another @Epimer reject moving in. Agnes.

Anyone got a green pumpkin they can send me? Or one of those crabs for that matter.

I like Agnes. She broke my heart.

I’ll send you some pumpkins. Any other colours?

1 Like

No, got the others, thank you.

In the post :+1:

1 Like

All this seafood looks fucking DISGUSTEN

Stupid lazy turkey asking me to go get you some pumpkins when you are standing right next to them!

2 Likes

4 Likes

ITS SNOWING OUTSIDE!!!

1 Like

We all enjoying making sentient snow pals then watching them slowly die over several days?

Apparently snow balls only appear in open areas so I have to cut down a ton of trees if we want some.

I keep accidentally pushing snow balls into the river of smooshing them into trees.

Beginning to think I might be a bit shit at video games.

1 Like

They don’t melt quick enough though. I only have a finite space to make Snowmen in as I try to make the perfect one.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve not had any yet, dug up tons of flowers last night so hopefully that’s enough

1 Like

Do you reckon the game is kinda done after Christmas, or is there tons more to come?

I recall someone saying previous versions have had a cafe and that it was discovered in that data mine. Also my daughter has a Digby amiibo and he’s never made an appearance yet, has he?