Animal Crossing: New Horizons

:heart_eyes: It’s arrived :heart_eyes:

Annoyingly I actually have work to do today but that’s a weekend of self-isolation sorted

1 Like

got our preordered copy from game :slight_smile:

Mrs knees will no doubt name the land ‘Twigley’ as she always does

4 Likes

We’re letting the kids have the Switch after school tonight - I bought them Mario Kart and Minecraft as wasn’t really sure, but have just ordered Animal Crossing (arrives tomorrow) - I don’t really have a clue about it but looks good fun and probably suitable for my youngest (4yo)

2 Likes

Shhhh. Gotta tell myself this. I know I’ll panic at the last minute and choose something rubbish.

1 Like

My copy of Animal Crossing has now arrived! Aaah, Tom Nook…time to get acquainted with an old friend.

1 Like
6 Likes

What a prick.

I’ve got a bad feeling about this Tom Nook fellow. If that’s even his real name.

Spent a lovely couple of hours with this tonight. Think I’m just about at the point where I can’t do much more until tomorrow.

Summary

Happy that it seems the museum will be coming very shortly. Blathers is the best.

2 Likes

1,2,3 switch is a lot of fun if you don’t have already.

We have animal crossing arrive today…never played it before. Exciting stuff.

1 Like

Hi!

3 Likes

He’s quite evil, no matter how polite he seems.

2 Likes

Yeah I could of fished all night but decided to stop. Nice to have a game that has a limited amount of stuff to do, becomes a nice part of the daily routine to check in.

1 Like

Welcome to indentured servitude

5 Likes

I’m jealous of all of you that already have copies. Mine was dispatched today

PLEASE BE FIRST CLASS!!!

Already had a run in with bees.

Tried to sleep it off in a bunk bed I shook out of a tree.

7 Likes

Did a bit of late night foraging and also ran into some bees. Trying to style it out next to my scooter though.

2 Likes

Ha! Looking good. Almost made it back into my tent before they got me.

1 Like

Didn’t see this thread. Played for hours yesterday and looking forward to my many deliveries today. Also hoping the dodo will make some use of himself and fly me somewhere. Aiming to rack up the miles for the bigger storage and better tool recipes.

Made sure to have a few medicines on me for those stings.

3 Likes

I have earned Nook Miles for getting stung again before recovering from the previous sting :muscle:

2 Likes