Animal Improvements

Hello friends. This is a thread about ways in which we can improve animals by adding features (?) that exist elsewhere in the animal world. For example, maybe giving an eagle a trunk instead of a beak would be fun?

Side question, do you think ‘features’ was the correct word to use for what I’m trying to describe here?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Upgrades!

4 Likes

Seeing as it has to be existing animal specs, I would like to change my elephants with lasers suggestion to elephants that can breathe fire (like dragons).

3 Likes

i would give man, the most dangerous animal of all, more capacity for empathy

8 Likes

https://animals.jira.com/browse/FEATURES-1721

1 Like

Bees should have a kangaroo-style pouch in order to carry more pollen.

4 Likes

how sure are we that they can’t?

Spherical cows

3 Likes

I reckon giraffes would be awesome if they had big fluffy lion manes

1 Like

dogs that can make toasties

5 Likes

Goats with giraffe necks. Make it a bit easier for these fellas:

4 Likes

Wonderful idea, wonderful sentiment, wonderful post. Thank you.

1 Like

I was going to suggest dogs should have wings, because can you imagine how happy they’d look?

But then I thought about all the shitting they’d do and now will not be going ahead with this suggestion.

2 Likes

Maybe the most important features in life are the ones that something something…

Or what about

3 Likes

I dunno about that - when my cousins dog got old it would just shit while walking. You wouldn’t even know she was doing it sometimes. She just did not give a fuck.

see what i mean, @anon5266188?

3 Likes

Are there any existing animals with wheels?

This video may surprise you. Though I suppose in nature stuff doesn’t actually have hit points.

I imagine Ultimate Battle Simulator would be great fun for a couple of stoned hours.

2 Likes

1 Like