Animal Job Suggestions

They could, and yet they don’t. Very lazy birds

1 Like

Squids would be good on checkouts. The extra arms would be handy. Could also be good for stacking shelves, and collecting baskets/trollies. They could do all of the above at the same time, tbf.

Hedgehogs could serve at parties, walking around with bits of fruit or cheese skewered on their spikes.

6 Likes

Not a party with balloons, though

Shame on the bird community for not getting their shit together to offer short haul flights for individuals tbh

1 Like

Ah true, and then is it even a party?

1 Like

got a meeting on the other side of town? No problem, 10-15 pigeons will pick you up with their legs and fly you over

1 Like

Would be interested in two eagles carrying me into town in a hammock

3 Likes

It’s simply the only way to travel, Darling!

1 Like

I like this idea in concept but we might need to pick a different bird. A little research shows that the average pidgeon can carry 30-50 grams and the average person worldwide apparently weighs 62kg. You’d need around 1,550 pigeons to carry a person.

Lost it at the idea of that sight

You’d be so covered in poo

The way I see it, right, is we have pedestrians, cyclists and cars on the road. Then planes high up in the sky. But nothing in between. Loads of missed potential for low-flying commuter options.

1 Like

Sharks doing a deep sea taxi service, call it Scuber.

The Great Bustard can weigh up to 20 kilos.

If they can also carry around 10% of their body weight you’d only need 31 or so to carry a person.

They might be hard to find though. Did the maths, if you can find 56 mute swans we could have lift off.

2 Likes

Be a lovely quiet way to travel, too.

3 Likes

Someine should give wasps a job so they stop hanging out by bins and ruining picnics

Thank you so much for doing this pivotal research

Gorillaz- cartoon band members

2 Likes

I’ve always thought a swarm of wasps would make a great nightclub doorman. Got someone being a bit lairy? Swarm of wasps will sort that out

6 Likes