animals you love or hate

There is only room for one best animal and it bobs around in water eating peas

Donkeys and goats are two of the absolute best

There were 3 small and soft goats in a field near me until very recently. I had befriended them and given them names, I would pick dandelions from the other side of the path where they couldn’t get to and feed them. They let me scratch their little heads.

They’ve not been there for the past few weeks and I sincerely hope they are ok

2 Likes

Love: Mothra
Hate: moths

3 Likes

Especially good: Cats, lizards, turtles and tortoises, otters, deer

For me, no: overly hench dogs with empty shark eyes, macaques, slugs

1 Like

Bloody love a donkey.

1 Like

Oh I quite hate moose actually. Too big. Weird legs. Give me the heebie jeebies

Love: dogs, otters, hamsters, squirrels (esp flying squirrels), seals

Hate: flies, wasps, slugs

Fuzzock is an old Yorkshire word for donkey.

6 Likes

Never Mind The Fuzzocks

1 Like

One animal I do not get the love for is opossums. They seems to have a real cult following but they gross me the hell out. Great, a rat the size of a small dog that somehow looks smug. Grow up.

I hate Emma’s mum’s cat.

Utter prick.

Like this Animal.

LOVE this Animal

3 Likes

The animals you love or hate the most of all?

Man.

2 Likes

and tsetse flies

One of my favourites but I respect your opinion. They’re an acquired taste, like olives

An opossum stole my sandwich once, fair play to it though as it was quite a daring and expertly executed move.

I do love dogs despite being attacked by several, but I really hate what humans have done to them and I think it’s pretty wild how the amount and severity of injuries suffered, particularly to young children, is largely just brushed under the carpet.

Scrappy Doo - prick

1 Like

Dogs are the best thing about this world. I want to move out to the woods and adopt every pit bull I possibly can.

There was a sort of kids choose your own adventure/detective book I had when I was a kid that featured tsetse flies quite prominently but I have no idea what it was. It’s also the only thing that comes to mind when I see the words tsetse flies, so this is really very frustrating for me

Google was happy to oblige me with the knowledge that it was Murder On The Midnight Plane, an Usborne Puzzle Adventure

1 Like

Love:
obviously gerbils and rabbits
Squirrels
Donkeys
Peacocks
Woodlice
Moloch gibbons. They have them at Port Lympne and they’re an absolute great bunch of lads

Hate:
All the obvious ones, snakes tarantulas flies mosquitos
Seagulls
Piranhas

:dog:

I obviously am fond of all rodents more or less but footage of last year’s Australian mouse plague has left me slightly sickened by mice.

Why do people have pet chickens? Very weird.