Annoyed by this article on astrology

I massively enjoy winding men up by talking about star signs and pretending I truly believe it. don’t at all but it’s an amusing diversion. (I identify way more with Leo than Taurus anyway tbh)

1 Like

I looked into this when M was born as a sinterborn baby would hardly see light for many months, with m she was May and we spent everyday in the garden or on long walks. Can’t remember exactly what I found out but yes, there is a difference between light/dark born babies but I don’t think it was a mood difference.

Summer babies more likely to get SAD, Autumn babies more likely to get asthma and be taller…

im interested in tarot but mainly coz the drawings on the cards are mint. literally no idea how it ~works~

Are most astrology columns recognising that 13th sign now? Or are they ignoring it? The one with the cool name. Think when that was ‘discovered’ and the dates all changed I became an Aquarius rather than a Pisces.

I like Astro the Dog

My mate did it to me a few years back and I think its a load of bollocks BUT it was pretty freaky tbh

1 Like

I’m born in late august, does that make me a kind of nothing person?

Hmm makes sense

I used to like looking through this loads when I was little.

1 Like