Annoying numbers of products in a pack (rolling)

24 is also the best amount of kids to have in a class. Think of all the different table arrangements possible! In pairs, threes, fours, sixes, 8s. Endless possibilities!!!

2 Likes

Oh a million times this. Had an a level class of twelve last year. After a week an extra kid joined. Thirteen. Prime number. Raging.

2 Likes

how may 'bix you eatin

• NONE!!!
  • 4+

0 voters

I had 29 last year, was a huge pain in the arse

2 Likes

Bought a pack of chicken dippers the other day. 22 in a bag. That makes just as little sense as fish fingers coming as 10s.

Oh god thatā€™s worth taking to your union that is. Jfc.

This doesnā€™t make any sense. It doesnā€™t matter how big a bag of spinach is, could be the size of a king size duvet and it would still wilt down to the size of a small egg.

4 Likes

Feeling lonely as shit but canā€™t stand the thought of going to see anyone :joy:

So Iā€™ve ordered pizza.

1 Like

Loaves of bread with odd numbers of slices are god tier in this.

Cut into 67 slices I hope.

those packs of baby corn and mange tout or sugar snap peas. nobody wants that many mange tout.

Have you got a freezer? Was trying to figure out something for my little un to eat at my friendā€™s the other day and she said grab a tortilla out the freezer and stick it in the microwave for 10 seconds. Game changer

4 Likes

I was going to say this too.

We have a drawer in our freezer full of tortillas, naan bread and pitta which can be defrosted quickly in the oven or toaster.

2 Likes

Garlic baguettes always have an odd number of slices. The garlic slice things tend to come as a pack of 9. No good when thereā€™s 2 of you, is it?

1 Like

I trade two nubs against the fact that my partner does not like ends of bread, so she gets four middle bits and I get three plus two endies.

I have decided this is literally how marriage works.

4 Likes

That middle one works well being cut straight in half though

So many bread products in my massive creepy chest freezer

1 Like

My baby has got a bit of a bad back, so she doesnā€™t actually want none of the chest freezer despite being a serial killer and cannibal.

2 Likes

This seems standard because bakers work in dozens mate

Canā€™t tell if seriousā€¦