Annoying words that are only used by lefty journalists and smug people on Twitter

Pejorative.
Normalcy.
Nuance.

Add more below…

I’ve used nuance before and I’m not a lefty journalist and have never been on twitter.

Genuinely read those three words for the first time within the last twelve months.

you’ve never heard of nuance?

Triangulation

Not until relatively recently, no, and i’ve read, like…1,000 books, pal.

Privilege

Clap emoji.

Gazpacho

Sexism

Kozelek

Now now.

Corbyn

Someone’s never watched Red Dwarf

there is a word that is only used by smug journalists and lefty people on twitter at the end of this post.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 made you look haha

Threads to describe tweets

I wonder what happened to the Overton Window.

Marxism

wardrobe

cobweb