Annoying words that are only used by lefty journalists and smug people on Twitter

Pejorative.
Normalcy.
Nuance.

Add more below…

I’ve used nuance before and I’m not a lefty journalist and have never been on twitter.

Genuinely read those three words for the first time within the last twelve months.

you’ve never heard of nuance?

6 Likes

Triangulation

Not until relatively recently, no, and i’ve read, like…1,000 books, pal.

Privilege

Clap emoji.

2 Likes

Gazpacho

Sexism

Kozelek

Now now.

Corbyn

1 Like

Someone’s never watched Red Dwarf

there is a word that is only used by smug journalists and lefty people on twitter at the end of this post.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 made you look haha
11 Likes

Threads to describe tweets

I wonder what happened to the Overton Window.

Marxism

michael carrick

1 Like

Latte