Annoying your partner *Official Thread*

Pointing out that she’s not a “proper” Dr. at every opportunity

2 Likes

Yell ‘come in’ whenever she does anything that makes a repetitive sound that could be even loosely interpreted as someone knocking on a door.

10 Likes

Suggest we go for a KFC every time we pass one or an advert for one.

(we have never been for a KFC)

2 Likes

Flick the v’s at her in her peripheral vision, when she looks over at me I change it to a friendly wave.

3 Likes

Keep sending her loads of minion memes via facebook messenger

6 Likes

Kinda feel bad that we have enough serious, relationship-defining stuff to argue about without having to throw cutesy stuff like KFCs and unwanted moonying into the mix.

1 Like

I’ve got an amazing one in this vein.

Stare at her until she looks up, then immediately look away, then revert to staring at her the moment she looks away, then when she looks up I immediately look away, etc etc etc etc for as long as it takes for her to totally lose her shit

4 Likes

I’ll sit there doing this quite a lot

3 Likes

twisting innocuous things she says to accuse her of bigotry

4 Likes

Stone cold classic there @eems

1 Like

I “ALRIGHT, FARAGE” her a lot.

2 Likes

Good one that, just replying with a :astonished: and “that’s a bit racist”

1 Like

She’s an overly nervous passenger so while I’m driving will panic-strickenly point out hazards miles before they require action, which I ignore, until I slowly and gradually come to a stop at the zebra crossing/traffic jam/whatever and let out a bloodurdling scream followed by a massive sigh of relief.

1 Like

don’t think so mate, I invented this

Every time she mentions our son I say “who?”

26 Likes

:smiley: .

2 Likes

you’re so mean smee

2 Likes

Making my hands wet/if they are wet from doing washing up or something, I’ll act affectionate and then use her clothes to dry them, then say ‘cheers’ and walk away.

2 Likes

I used to find sleeping with other girls got her back right up

Bit too subtle for me.

4 Likes