Annoying your partner *Official Thread*

Oh lord yes

Sheā€™s gonna love this.

11 Likes

Sheā€™s got a really lovely ombre grey coat and whenever she wears it I tell her she looks like a pigeon.

1 Like

Iā€™m not having this one coz I got a nice coat and every time I wore it my gf would say I looked like a magician and it drove me up the wall to the extent that I eventually took it to a charity shop

13 Likes

https://twitter.com/wendyrollins/status/469106711186247680

12 Likes

Accidentally annoyed my wife yesterday.

Me: *sings a couple of lines of a song*
Mrs CCB, a few seconds later: *sings a couple of lines of the same song*
Me: ā€œWhat are you singing?ā€

21 Likes

Colleague just told me how he annoys his wife: any time she uses the word ā€˜purposeā€™ heā€™ll pretend she said ā€˜porpoiseā€™ and say ā€œwhatā€™s that got to do with dolphins?ā€ or similar

10 Likes

Sheā€™s currently reading The Handmaidā€™s Tale. I keep asking her if sheā€™s gotten to the bit with the dragon yet.

9 Likes

Iā€™ve got a lot of more mileage out of pretending the Elgin Marbles are glass marbles than I thought I would.

8 Likes

:slight_smile:

This reminds me of trying to persuade my ex that the Elgin Marbles was actually a display of the Fifth Earl of Elginā€™s sanity.

The myth didnā€™t stick, sadly.

3 Likes

Only realised this was the case last year when I saw them

FUCK

21 Likes

2 kisses

lucky boy

2 Likes

Hi Mrs Epimer! Please sign up for an account!

5 Likes

*Dr Mrs Epimer, you massive sexist.

1 Like

She can scold me herself when she gets here.

Dr Mrs Epimerā€™s optimism fell
first hurdle.

1 Like

Did you reply ā€œnew phone, who dis?ā€

I did that the first time she sent me a WhatsApp, followed by a selfie of someone who wasnā€™t me. It didnā€™t work.

7 Likes

Mrs CCB wants to sign up as equals_closed_bracket. Sheā€™s very pleased with herself at thinking of this name. Am trying not to burst her bubble.

5 Likes