Annoying your partner *Official Thread*

Commenting “Which one are you?” on her updated Facebook profile photo of the two of us

12 Likes

my boyfriend updates his profile pic once a year with a photo of the two of us, but he did his annual update a week ago. is it too late to steal this joke or do i need to wait until next year?

mcnulty.gif

1 Like

Been sending the TV videos of the baby looking bleak / expressionless with ‘The Sound Of Silence’ playing in the background. Thanks for the cheap gag, Arrested Development season 4.

7 Likes

Eg

8 Likes

i discovered yesterday that my wife’s spotify account is linked to the car stereo and that i can change the song playing in the car from the laptop in the house, she then phoned me raging that i’d nearly made her crash by randomly turning over boyz ii men to this as she was hurtling down the motorway

17 Likes

Mrs stack has set up a whatsapp group with her mum and stepdad to plan a trip away later in the year:

Oops left a phone number in there

4 Likes

@moderators can you scrub this as I think my original image still shows and it has personal deets on it. Thanking you x

Think I’ve hidden that versipn of the post now. If not I’ll delete the whole thing once I’m off this bus

1 Like

You’re a bloomin hero x

Just got a new chefs knife. B wanted some tomatoes cut for a salad. I was more than happy to oblige.

20 Likes

Clive is nearly home from work. During the summer they work extra time Monday-Thursday and leave at 1pm on Fridays.

He texted me saying he’s looking forward to chucking some ice cubes in a glass and pouring a gin & tonic.

I replied, “Because I knew you were finishing work early I hid all the drink in the house before leaving this morning.”

Really?

Are you joking?

I’m going to have a panic attack.

Don’t be a tosser.

Where have you put it?

I feel so upset.

I am having a physical reaction.

LOL.

WHERE IS IT?!

Fuck you.

Seriously.

Tell me where it is.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Of course, I’ve not hidden anything.

15 Likes

Why is he stressing before even checking whether you’re telling the truth or not?

Because he believes it is the sort of thing that I might do.

If i were Clive i’d totally buy a ridiculously expensive bottle of join with the joint account and be really pissed when you got home

(and then take the gin back the next day of course)

1 Like

I am never trusting him with a joint account.

Not annoying my IRL partner, but work partner (I do have to spend 4x12 hour shifts with her at a time tbf).

Spent the last 9 months working with a Hannah. Before that, in my old job, I spent 2 and a bit years working with a Hannah.

Last week I kept calling my new partner (Claire) Hannah by mistake, much to her annoyance :smile:

3 Likes

Classic Hannah.

1 Like

“I was saying ‘hun’, it’s just my accent”

New personal best with this today. A purple Nissan Juke was in front of us at the very first junction on the drive. It pulled away slowly from the lights and had poor road positioning, so I told her that I was 100% that “this fanny” is driving to her work.

That was a mile and a half before the turn off. I was 100% correct.

7 Likes