Anohni

New EP:

0 replies, huh - it’s out today anyway

The anohni album was unfathomably bad. So disappointing after the first two songs on it

1 Like

If you want the 7th song from this EP then there is a note on Anohni’s Facebook page stating the following:

If you would like the final song from PARADISE, email me at anohni@rebismusic.com and share with me in a sentence or two what you care most about, or your hopes for the future. Send this to me instead of the dollar you used to send me in the olden days. The price for this song is a gesture of anonymous vulnerability. That may be too expensive for some of you, and that’s okay.
I want to hear your collective mind. I want to see that river of thoughts. Please don’t write about how my music affects you; if you mention me or my work I will not send the track. Please keep the focus on yourself. Take a risk and break out of established ways of doing and perceiving. It is what you have expected of me as an artist, and just for a moment, it is what I ask of you.
I will respond in kind, by sending you my final song from this series, one which represents some of my better thinking. Please listen to it within the album sequence as the 7th song of PARADISE.

• ANOHNI
    PS I will be sending the track out this weekend.

I thought it was good, but it’s very front-loaded, the latter half wasn’t nearly as good. Plus there’s only so much ‘everything’s fucked, we’re all fucked’ lyrics I can take.

She must be so happy now Obama’s out of the White House!!!11

Give her hell Iron!

1 Like

New track with Nakhane

I hope this is actually about the seaside town in Merseyside.

are there any good anohni live full sets or decent quality bootlegs? can only really see dodgy phone vids on youtube. any official release?

(no news, sorry)

Ooooh ooooh woooah Obama