Another evening??

This is legit what we need, guys. If you’re vegetarian, slap a couple of mccartneys on there. A transcendent meal anyway.

2 Likes

Have been doing interview prep, have to do a 5 minute presentation but I’ve made 8 mins of absolute gold and can’t cut anything :frowning:

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Shitey toddler bedtime. Have shit tonnes to do but can’t be arsed after sitting in a dark room singing her the same song over and over again while she falls asleep.

Currently sat listening to a helicopter hovering over the Needles. I can see the lights from my lounge window. Wonder what’s going on.

I have brief moments of forgetting how awful work is at the moment then when I remember it feels even worse. Might as well just sit here in a permanent state of fear until I log in again tomorrow morning.

On the train home after a couple of pints. Showdown with my boss didn’t happen. I think, in large part, because my work bestie did some advocating without being specific

Will reflect but otherwise settled for now. Made me feel a bit Malcolm Tucker, you know?

Any context to the showdown?

Good MS Paint skills there

Sorry in advance

TLDR is I wasn’t given an opportunity that some my peers were. Made me sad and resolved to confront my boss

Guess I’ll sleep and wake up and do more work

Sucker

30 years since I and the TV met, 1993 soundtrack on, Ghosts catch up, Darts

4 Likes

Gnome is watching The Gilded Age. I’m pretty sure 50% of the script is formally naming people.

I love it

1 Like

First bike in 2 weeks. 35 miles bosh

3 Likes

Looking well decent

2 Likes

Hot!

1 Like

Hello! Had a loooong but nice day at work. Went to the rally outside Westminster for a bit, (on my own as well! Check me out!) then headed home. Very weepy and emotional. Misty was a total gremlin but is now fast asleep next to me like an angel :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

2 degrees when I got in the car to come home about 45 minutes ago. Ick.

It looks like a companion piece to your profile picture to be honest.

2 Likes