Another Pizza Thread

My bf would absolutely eat this to death. one of my friends use to have pizza parties and we’d always compete to have the weirdest toppings. Normally bought from the waitrose nearby so there was a lot of tinned octopus etc. Haha.

I put tinned octopus on a pizza a couple of weeks ago :smiley:

OMG, are you my bf? Hiya snugglepuff. (sorry if you’re a woman).

1 Like

LOVE tinned octopus. got about 10 tins of it in a bag somewhere.

2 Likes

Hahaha

You have tickled me with your bag full of tinned octopus.

2 Likes

Aldi have recently had it in as part of their Greek range. Should probably have stockpiled (ahead of Brexit natch)…

Having a plain old Maggie Rita for lunch, as is tradition when I get back to my parents.

1 Like

There’s a place in Brighton that does gorgonzola and walnut pizza and it’s my new favourite

also it’s a nice authentic Sicilian place

‘Gabba Slice!’

1 Like

one of the all time best combos for sure, but on a pizza?

8 Likes

Aww!!! Lovely face.

2 Likes

That wee smile at the end :heart_eyes: What a babe.

4 Likes

I’m considering asking for permission to crop it out as there’s NOTHING funny about incorrect pizza toppings.

1 Like

I knoooow. Proper made my day her face has.

Basilico have stopped doing this pizza, which is a travesty because it was one of the tastiest foodstuffs in the history of human culinary endeavour:

http://www.basilicostaff.co.uk/pizza-and-sides-menu-for-delivery/dough-notes/introducing-santa-lucia

4 Likes

BBQ sauce on pizza is a revelation you heathens.

I went to a wedding recently where the evening meal was all you can eat pizza. Holy shit best wedding ever.

2 Likes

Took me 3 minutes to work that out.

not liking pizza is like not liking the simpsons: i literally can’t comprehend it

4 Likes

Ah man, seriously… The Simpsons is fine but I was genuinely surprised when I realised the love for it on DiS. I sort of thought people were joking.

2 Likes