Another Pizza Thread

I know we all like @Witches a lot. And I think we all see this for the momentary transgression I hope that is. In any case, @colon_closed_bracket will be leading an emergency board meeting to discuss any repercussions and next steps.

4 Likes

seriously distressing news coming out of Scotland this morning.

2 Likes

Sorry, I’m with @witches on this. Simpsons is fine as a cultural touchpoint / meme source. But do I actually watch it? No.

3 Likes

men going to the moon is humanities finest achievement

BUT if an alien came here, they’d have got to their moon ages before, so they’d be most impressed by pizza and the simpsons

2 Likes

Timing couldn’t be worse with @plasticniki in Spain and @sean still hungover (how???) from the DiS birthday party.

Hopefully wasn’t to…a trophie wife!!

Srsly welcome to the boards :+1:

5 Likes

Oh shit… erm, can you mutiny in a fictional company set up entirely for a forum goof?

So what I do to make my pizza do is I get on down to waitrose and buy one of these.

Then I come home and make the pizza.

Thanks bye!

1 Like

Untitled

4 Likes

:grinning: Proper done me, this has

1 Like

Twas to a TV wife. See, am sort of learning the lingo!

Ta muchly :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have a design your own pizza place on our street at work and the pressure is too much for people.

As proven by prawns, mackerel and blue cheese pizza.

1 Like

Like a Build A Bear workshop for adults

Ye gods.

1 Like

i would dare you to try it and if you were disappointed i’d eat my gorgonzola and walnut topped hat

1 Like

One of the pizzas I like to order has rosemary potatoes on it. Wondering if I should try and recreate this at home.

In Copenhagen I had an open sandwich with potatoes on.
SO NICE.

CARB ON CARB.

1 Like

Carb on carb is the way forward. Macaroni Pies!! @_em Macaroni Pizza!!

2 Likes

just moved house and there’s now a pretty great pizza place right at the end of the street, with an award on the counter saying they won best takeaway in NI last year. so far have tried the Caesar pizza, and the tuna, anchovies and black olives. had been once before a couple of years ago and got the parma ham/rocket/parmesan one. all pretty great. it’s going to be hard to resist going there far too much, especially as my oven is currently broken

1 Like

Favourite toppings; I either go for the old olives, capers and anchovies, or a combo of red onion, mushrooms, olives and some prosciutto.

Plenty of recipes for base making online (I need to try one with semolina flour) but my pro tip is to be super extra gentle when you knead it, like use your finger tips. If you smash the shit out of it then it’ll be tough and chewy.

Here’s my latest effort. Put a bit of aubergine on it, was totally no bad.

If you like bbq sauce on your pizza then we cannot be friends.

3 Likes