(another tabs on your phone thread) but this time: tabs on your phone where you can't remember why you opened them

No idea why I opened this:

Presuming it was DiS related but can’t remember.

did you film yourself singing along to the Shaggy bits and didn’t want to mess the words up?

1 Like

1 Like

this lad who captains his national team and has only ever played 1 game for the his B (he is also a billionaire member of the Bruneian royal family)

I remember now! I think someone last night was talking about sleeping on the kitchen floor, and I think I was trying to crowbar that phrase into a version of It Wasn’t Me. But I didn’t succeed.

1 Like

oh yes how did we not guess!

1 Like

Ive been reminded by Mr s_w that he had mentioned Canterbury Uni had a job going that he was interested in, I know nothing about Canterbury so was reading up.:joy:

big fan of the comedy lion

2 Likes

Hah yeh, think that’s reason enough to consider relocation tbh :wink: It’s the top half of the coat of arms. The bottom part is 3 birds.

1 Like

tempted to move myself just based on that

1 Like

It’s an excellent reason to move.

The coat of arms for my home city is just too busy and its got no comedy lion (though an awkward looking horse?).

Stoke

1 Like

Is it supposed to look like a bloodbath?

2 Likes

Probably :joy: I only get the pottery and the Staffordshire knot. Not sure what else is going on…

I’m going to be driving through Stoke next Friday! We’re staying in the bit of the Peak District that’s in Staffordshire.

1 Like

Oh nice! It’s so beautiful and peaceful up in the Peaks.:blush:

2 Likes