Another Voting Thread: The Greatest Premier League XI

Alright? We haven’t ranked or voted on enough stuff yet so let’s do this and find the best Premier League XI of all time (since 1992).

HOW IT WORKS

To keep things simple and easy to manage, we’re going to go with a 4-4-2 formation for this team. So simply DM me your greatest ever Premier League 4-4-2 eleven (1 goalie, 4 defenders, 4 midfielders, 2 strikers) and I’ll collate the results and reveal the team in a thread in the near future.
Don’t worry about positions within defence, midfield etc, just any 4 defenders/midfielders is fine. The formation is just a way of getting to the best goalie, best 4 defenders etc, so you can leave out a left back or pick 4 wingers or whatever.

Chat is, as ever, heartily encouraged, but don’t reveal your teams until we’ve done the results!

9 Likes

mate what are you doing this now for?

wait until the seasons over and there’s no actual football to discuss surely?

this will be fun tho, good stuff

Oh, because I wanted to, sorry if that was unclear. :roll_eyes:

Young fish costa fortune.

3 Likes

I mean nothing to see here.

1 Like

No United obviously.

1 Like

First two votes are in, nice to see considering the first two posts were some hilarious bantz and ‘WhAt aRE yOu DoiNG yoU IDiot!’

That was easy

1 Like

Haven’t even opened the message and already allocated your points tbh. Only joking, everytrhing is above board

2 Likes

FYI: 10x retired, 1x still playing

1 Like

deletes Gilles Grimandi from spreadsheet

The good thing about Steven Caulker is you can nominate him either as a defender or a striker

6 Likes

Couldn’t decide if he was a defender or a midfielder

1 Like

I hope this individual is playing for Al Sadd Sports Club

2 Likes

Nor could he tbf

2 Likes

André Ayew was a contender but didn’t make the cut, sadly.

2 Likes

Ferdinand Ferdinand

Fer Fernando Fernandinho

Ferdinand

Might see if I can do one with just Argyle legends.