Anti-Christmas Thread

can’t even imagine how sad it must feel to be in maccy d’s on xmas day.

2 Likes

#feelinfestive

What else is there to do?

Not a bad gig if you dont give a fuck about Xmas and want to make extra coin.

Obligatory

1 Like

Here’s the xmas market. Again. Grab a bratwurst, grab a salted pretzel sandwich. Merry fucking xmas. Hot wine with spices. Five fifty for a pint. Merry fucking xmas. Why not buy a mini Santa made of coathangers then go home to cry yourself to sleep and do this every year forever. Stop at nando’s on the way home. Merry fucking xmas.

1 Like

less sad than to go there and find it’s closed, presumably

Choose Christmas. Choose pretzels. Choose hot wine with spices. Choose massive fucking bratwurst. Choose buying a mini Santa made of coathangers then go home to cry yourself to sleep and do this every year forever. Choose nando’s on the way home.

I chose not to choose Christmas. I chose somethin else.
https://community.drownedinsound.com/uploads/short-url/iHV2iplXcQW6tPI3tBxm7sAJylg.jpg

1 Like

The theme of 1 and 2 are a big part of the reason why me and the woman stay on our own rather than doing any family shit.

Think my beef with xmas is unoriginal but on the dollar. Basically, the spirit of goodwill and peace on earth os used as an excuse to lower the bar so the talebtless ITV bland shitehawks of the world can infect reality for four weeks out of every year without the usual snark from people like us. Mrs Brown’s boys, the Military Wives, Olly Murs, etc.

Xmas should be the faint ray of light in the cold darkness of winter, a reminder of the ghostly hope of a better world to come for all of us, and instead it’s a fucking expensive chore with added Keith Lemon.

1 Like