Antonio Gon-te, we 'ardly knew her - The Weekend Football Thread

wigsfelloff
justoooooonecornetto

An actual Super Sunday as Wenger schools Pep and Mourinho has the last laugh at the Bridge.

FA Cup 1st Round weekend. Hyde v McDons on the tellyvizzle tonight, and Shaw Lane v Mansfield th’morrow lunchtime. Other notable ties include Boreham Wood v Blackpool, Rochdale v Bromley, Charlton v Truro, Coventry v Maidenhead, Dartford v Swindon, and Exeter v Heybridge.

Oooooohro games include Dortmund v Bayern, Fiorentina v Roma, and River v Boca.

Shoot…

YAYYYYYYYYY HERE IT IS! :soccer:

No idea. Think we’re losing to Liverpool on the telly. That’s pretty much all I’ve got.

Argentina’s in Europe now, fuck off.

Here we go fulham, here we go :clap: :clap:

Wolves could go full hamburglar here imho tbh tbf

Yeah not looking forward to this

Who will be the next Chelsea manager?

• Carlo Ancelotti
  • Thomas Tuchel
  • Diego Simeone
  • Antonio Conte
  • Guys Hiddink
  • Sean Dyche
  • Clickbait thread titles

0 voters

Brentford are at home to Leeds on Saturday and it’s on TV and everything, should be good. we’re unbeaten in 8, albeit only one of the wins was at home, so I reckon it’ll be a draw. does Stuart Dallas still play for Leeds? If so, he’ll score, guaranteed.

2-2 I’ll go for.

Come on Hyde!

Pretty fucking bleak that people would care so much about people kicking a ball around with so much going wrong in the world. You should all have a word with yourselves

When the new mods are announced, I’m going to ask them to change “Earl” to “Fun Police”

And I will reject that request

Such wanton abuse of power

Boy oh boy do Bournemouth need a win this weekend! Been reading a lot into the power of positive vibes from the Internet, so, come on @bugduv @Parsefone @twentynine @Aggpass let’s do this!! Stands in circle holding hands"Callum Wilson hatrick Callum Wilson hatrick"
Wow, that was powerful, I need a lie down!! Thanks guys!

Hablar basura, ser golpeado - The Weekend Football Thread

Just been wandering down an #ooftthatsastrike rabbit warren on YouTube whilst waiting for my dinner to cook. Had forgot about this one

Very neutral stuff so far. Proud of the lads

Stop trying to own this, we all see through it.

Lovely stuff. Enjoyed a bit of this too