any decent lunch options going on?

Actually i also had a single yellow fruit pastille earlier from a colleague.

I guess i drink tea to feel full? Or ignore the pangs :grimacing:

I have my PT at 13.45, so I’m having a protein shake and banana as I don’t want to have my lunch before. But finishing up exercising at 3, I’m not going to want my lunch then either, so I’ll probably have a protein shake and some chocolate about 3ish.

those are good

one egg is not un oeuf though faps

3 Likes

get some summer rolls?

I made Winnie the pooh toasties this morning for the tot’s breakfast (two slices of toast, butter and honey, put together like a sandwich and cut into triangles.) He only ate half and I ate the rest- bloody brilliant.

1 Like

I had a pork and prawn spring roll and some pork belly which is hotter than the sun but I want to eat it now.

4 Likes

my brother maintains the best part about having a child is getting to finish 50% of all their meals

1 Like

They are amazing. On offer in tescos at the mo. 4 for £1.10 which is like better than half price or something.

Tomorrow i might push the boat out and have two eggs. Dunno why i didnt think of it b4 its the cheapest lunch ever and you dont have any prep.

soup et salade

1 Like

don’t you have to cook the egg

Brie and caramelised onion chutters on olive bread. Two of em

Office canteen has knocked out a blinder with the sticky glazed pork belly!

3 Likes

That’s top canteening

3 Likes

that looks pretty sensational for an office canteen effort

1 Like

We have recently moved to a new building and have a brand new canteen and the food has been great pretty much everyday so far.

2 Likes

Some kind of cheese on toast with chopped avocado and lovely tasty baby tomatoes. Also soured cream and cholula sauce is involved

Bagel with port sault, tomatoes and houmous.

Might go for some monster claws in a bit.

We were supposed to be having a “pizza social” today at lunch time. Well, technically we are but there were 8 pizzas for a department of 70 (nice work finance), so I ditched off the social element to go and find more food (a solidly 6/10 mushroom pasta bake) and seethe.

Delaying lunch until I’m on the way for train away from Edinburgh circa 1.45pm