Any quotes you like?

I usually think quotes, particularly well known ones, are trite and clichéd…but maybe DiS knows some better ones?

I quite like “Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life. But I’d rather be your moon, so I can shine on you during your darkest hour when the sun isn’t around.” It’s a bit slushy but relevant for relationships and mental health.

@discobot quote

Edit: fucked that didn’t I

If you cant handle me at my worst then you sure as hell dont deserve me at my best - hitler

5 Likes

"I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Don’t be pushed by your problems; be led by your dreams.

3 Likes

“FUUUUUUCCCCK!!”

Lars Ulrich

‘If you can’t handle me at my best, you don’t deserve me at Le Tournoi’ - @marckee

3 Likes

The one I got for repainting my kitchen ceiling was pretty good

11 Likes

That’s why you’re the judge and I’m the law talking guy

6 Likes

A great many things keep happening, some of which are good, some are bad.
St Gregory of Tours

4 Likes

I live for now, not for what happens after I die. If I die and there’s something afterwards, I’m going to hell, not heaven. I mean, the devil’s got all the good gear. What’s God got? The Inspiral Carpets and nuns. Fuck that.

Jeremy Corbyn

2 Likes

I overestimated you all

1 Like
1 Like

The sky is beginning to bruiseeee

Said like Richard Griffith’s

£39 for an MOT last week. Thought it was too good to be true but it wasn’t too good to be true.

2 Likes

I did a wee laugh

Just got a quote from Magnet kitchens. I do not like that (so far)

Would you say you were poles apart in your valuations?

1 Like