Anyone around in that LONDON 21st Oct for jazz meet?

interesting story: i was in New York once with my gf of the time, we were out and chatting to someone and he recommended we go to a hooker bar. my gf enthusiastically agreed it would be a good idea, which i thought was odd. turned out they were talking about a hookah bar as in somewhere you can smoke those massive pipes. haha

1 Like

jazz is a prefix, man. for everything.

Not been to either - YCMIU! Tend to stick to Bermondsey Street. But yeah, both look good.

could do a poll nearer the time couldn’t we

2 Likes

What’s that the Craft Beer Co? In Highbury and Islington you say? I’ll see you there :wink:

Ah man I’d be up for this but I’m putting on a gig that night. Next time!

1 Like

i used to like the water poet because i was a bellend city worker, it was the closest pub to work and the one with the nicest atmosphere around there but that was 10 years ago.

1 Like

yeah, maybe mostly for the jazz though. I might just turn up like the other times.

1 Like

i’m game

Don’t see why not
Theoretically

Don’t go to the water poet ffs

Unsurprisingly I’m at a wedding.

@plasticniki wanna set up a poll for this?

got a small jazz request? can we meet somewhere with a dartboard or a pool table? bit boring just looking at each other innit

or somewhere with a big table for a game of cards…

I’ve got to go to a birthday thing for my wife’s friend that evening. But I reckon I could do a couple of hours first with you lot still.

Is this still happening?

sure man. just waiting on a boozer suggestion innit

http://www.thecraftbeerco.com/islington/

3 Likes

tbh I’m not that knowledgeable at all about central London pubs so can’t help you on the darts / pool bit

anywhere vaguely central will be very busy on a Friday

^^this pub is an exception to the busy rule and we’ve used it for DiS meats in the past, seems to be good for folk

2 Likes

aye. s’fine with me

Central London, Friday evening… LETS PLAY DAARTS! :joy:

I doubt anywhere will have room to swing a jazz cat on a Friday jazz evening. Jazz.

1 Like