Anyone else enjoying the abolish restaurants discourse?

This tweet seems to have accomplished that rare feet of annoying people from basically every facet of the online left.

Robot waiters/porters. Easy.

Next

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful tweet. 300 replies minimum here once someone comes out to bat for it

2 Likes

Another thing that our dear friend, Bammers was way ahead of the discourse on. God bless x

20 Likes

Look im all for a fair and just society but the abolition of restaurants and bars Is too far for me.

10 Likes

I’m going to need more information as I do not understand the tweet.

4 Likes

Twitter isnt very suitable for these types of discussions is it

4 Likes

I really dislike eating in restaurants tbh, took me many years to realise this as we’re kind of conditioned into thinking it is a lovely thing to do

6 Likes

Yeah. Do it

God no

If we abolished restaurants, it would push dining underground and people would be getting dinner in speakeasys

51 Likes

Communal dining space which enables access to food that you might not be able to access otherwise - yes.
Salt Bae - no.

4 Likes

I am a joyless husk tho

1 Like

I reckon even Mr Salt Bae would concede that there is no place in a properly functioning society for Salt Bae

12 Likes

Literally serving the profit motive and sprinkling salt on it off of his elbow

Restaurants embody probably one of the most naked forms of labour exploitation and the OP is expressing surprise that many of their fellow comrades appear to be in favour of them.

Oh no I’d better go for a walk before I get into restaraunt retoric or “restaurantoric” if you will.

13 Likes

I will not, sorry

10 Likes

God fucking dammit I wish I’d never seen this

1 Like

Really fancy going to a restaurant now

1 Like