Anyone else hate getting wet?

Steady…
Just hate getting wet in the shower or bath. Actually fine about getting caught in rain.
Just not a fan of waking up in the morning and immersing myself in water.
Why would anyone want to do that? Hate it.
Quite like feeling fresh and clean afterwards, but actually standing in a shower or soaking in a bath (Zzzzzz). Nope.
Obviously do it every day because of society mannnnnnn.
Like a human cat

• Love it
  • It’s fine
  • Hate it

0 voters

1 Like

had a bath at midnight last night, it was awesome

3 Likes

Love getting wet when it’s intentional (eg “having a bath”)

Hate it when its unexpected wetness though and I really hate having wet hands or feet.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t be surprised to develop webbed toes, getting wet is more or less the Welsh national pastime.

2 Likes

imagine how much better society would be if we were all just in a big bath all the time, would make war and fighting really hard, people would be more laid back too

8 Likes

like imagine if you were in a big bath and then like you saw your mate swimming over to talk to you “oh look it’s jimmy!” and he’s all swimming slowly towards you. Brilliant

4 Likes
7 Likes

I miss having a bath so much. Love a bath.

Love getting caught in unexpected rain as well when my Dad was ill and couldn’t leave the house, it was the middle of a heatwave and he said he would love to feel the rain one more time so now whenever I feel it it makes me smile and feel really grateful and also once you’re wet through you can jump in puddles and it doesn’t matter cause you’re already soaked anyway. Two things that never fail to make my happy tbh

16 Likes

Mrs. Shapiro

5 Likes

Can’t stand it. Don’t mind getting rained on but showers, baths, swimming pools, the sea, water fights, etc. can all fuck off.

3 Likes

Love it.
Love to swim, love to be rained on, love to shower, love to bathe, love to fill the sink with lukewarm water and submerge my face in it when I’m hungover.
Love to pour pints of water over my face.

3 Likes

I do not like the sensation of having water on me at all. Sensory nightmare for me.

2 Likes

Wish I was a mermaid or a dolphin.

3 Likes

No I love it. Also this song

1 Like

Hate: getting damp in drizzle
Love: getting soaked in Actual Rain

2 Likes

Really messes with your sense of body temperature and I find that overwhelming

Love it. Rain, shower, the sea, anything. Fuck baths though.

1 Like

What’s a fuck bath? Sounds hot

7 Likes

I don’t really like getting caught in the rain

Or pina coladas

It’s a nice glass of water under a sturdy and well-maintained gazebo for me

Very flattered though Rupert Holmes

Floating is lovely too, looking up at the sky.

1 Like