Anyone else hate getting wet?

I wish I could float. And somehow not in water.

Fucking hate the rain like. Being cold and damp is horrible. The shower/bath is nice if you’re warm.

ngl I thought DiS had gone all Gabriel Garcia Marquez on me for a minute

(cue everyone changing their usernames to Aureliano)

1 Like

I love showers but not baths and not getting caught in the rain

1 Like

Baths can fuck off

1 Like

Would love to run around naked in the rain.
Warm day, rain, leaping around in the buff. Lovely stuff.

Bloody love a bath

Don’t get to have them unless I’m in a hotel that has one

Proper fancy a bath rn

Came here to post something like, “Cardi B and/ or Megan Thee Stallion to thread…”

1 Like

My mate once described swimming as a poor man’s flying, which I absolutely love.

1 Like

Got of a lot of opinions on this and it’s important, so here me out, but:

1. I really like having baths
  2. I really like having a nice shower
  3. I absolutely hate getting crinkly fingers/toes/other things

It’s an absolute fucking dilemma and really important, but basically I can only enjoy a bath for about 20 minutes, and that makes me really sad.

Kind regards.

Also, has anyone here been on a spa relaxation day type thing?

My partner won a day/night at Champney’s as a prize for something or other (possibly just a raffle), and honestly it was 100% great.

1 Like

Yes omg it was amazing. Full body massage, facial, swims, sauna, ice room

I’m fine DURING the bath/shower but the moment it’s over I hate it and need to run to a towel as soon as possible. I HATE wet clothes, the sensory overload i get from wet clothes drives me positively nutty and even getting a tiny bit wet outdoors can potentially ruin my day.

1 Like

had this weird bath you lie down in, and there are jets that start by your feet, and gradually work up your body. Amazing.

Only downside is that this was a 15 minute thing, and the music was only about 3 minutes long, so I heard it about 5 times.

Want to go to a nice posh spa now…

1 Like