Anyone fancy a snack?

is the servant using a utensil to deliver the coleslaw or just grabbing a handful and holding it near your face?

Reckon the clue is in the word ‘spoonful’. This is clearly a very well thought out depraved fantasy.

1 Like

This just in, I don’t care a hoot!

1 Like

Chicken donner, chips, cheese and chilli sauce and a can of 7-up please.

1 Like

1 Like

Hey hey hey, no one mentioned a servant! I’d want a willing participant to lovingly feed me.

Not against hands though, depending who it is, I’ve already got covid so what’s the worst I’d catch?

@Funkhouser understands me, as always

2 Likes

Saysage

2 Likes

Thanks for stopping by anyway, I’m happy with the way this thread is panning out.

Yeah, its pretty solid stuff really. I’m weighing up a thread about “who is the biggest bastard you know” but I think I’ll probably give it a swerve at this stage

1 Like

More of a ‘Friday at around 10.20-10.40am’ type thread that.

I think its the kind of thread that should be tossed out on a saturday morning when nobody really has to even notice it

1 Like

Bit full actually

To be honest, earlier I toyed with making a thread entitled ‘when was the last time you had to jump on something to make it close properly’ so I wouldn’t worry too much.

1 Like

Quite a lot of food left.

Do they have any Mexican Chilli McCoy’s there?

You betcha! Are they nice?

1 Like

They’re the best McCoy’s flavour. Supermarkets don’t stock them. Usually just newsagents. I grab those and some Space Invaders.

1 Like

I will seek them out forthwith.

I’ll just have a mint please

2 Likes

can I have a bag of prawn crackers?

1 Like