poorly aged posts

only tories don’t believe there’s a magic boner tree

there is

and it is

my chungus

1 Like

Well I’m definitely not now!

ooh hold on a sec

saying ‘yeah’ instead of yay has become the new best thing.

‘higher tax bill than i was expecting. yeah for me.’

you’re a pioneer rich.

I’m not remotely interested

7 Likes

lol, I’m gonna clicker like button

1 Like

Since the last Thursday filth thread I’ve been to 2 virtual killing kittens sex parties with my wife. They have been positive for my mental health giving me something to look forward to. We liked dressing up nicely beforehand and having some cocktails. The actual experience is a bit weird, we were anxious for the first one but much more relaxed for the second. I thought I would be more nervous about getting naked in front of a webcam but was actually fine with it. The other people who were on all seemed normal and nice. So it was a good experience. We will probably do another in Feb.

5 Likes

without being too nosy, is it more about people watching you two together/you watching them, or more about people digitally engaging with each other?

In my day we called that fingering

16 Likes

So for the first one we weren’t really sure how it worked. It starts off with intros and ice breaker questions, then there was a live performer which was a pole dancer for the first and then some other dancer for the second ( i needed to loo at this point so missed it) then it was “never have i ever” drinking. Then the “real” bit of it begins and you have to think about whether you are going to do something on webcam, and be exhibitionist, or you can just choose to watch, so voyeur. As I say first one we were trying to do both at the same time and it doesn’t really work. We had a better strategy for the second. You can interact with other couples but we were using a laptop and I didn’t have my glasses on so couldn’t actually read anything on screen. There was chat on the app before, but to be honest there wasn’t that much exciting going on. There was an after party which might have been more interactive but we left at about 11.40. I think you can engage with people more than we did.

1 Like

Proper sitcom lol at that :grinning::grinning:

10 Likes

I know, i was asking my wife what people were typing

With some typos in the mix those gags will write themselves

1 Like

You have to wear a mask, but I couldn’t wear a mask and glasses :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

“Well it takes all sorts I guess and I’m not one to kink shame so I’d best shove a finger in my ears like they’ve asked”

5 Likes

yay triple entendre

1 Like

YES

5 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes