Anyone got a gig to recommend in London tonight (Friday)

Apart from Marillion at the Hammersmith Odeon is there anything worth doing in London tonight? (Not that desperate to do Marillion). I’m already doing the Amyl/Sniffers in-store at Rough Trade and wouldn’t mind doing something else afterwards. (May have a spare ticket for the Rough Trade Amyl Amyl show, might be sticking a post up about that soon).

Nala Sinephro at EartH or Gigi Masin at the Southbank Centre if you want something quite relaxed, Part Chimp at the Dingwalls if you don’t.

1 Like

+1

1 Like

Look on Dice and Songkick.

Georgia at Electric Brixton.

VLURE at Moth Club. Great live band.

1 Like

Yeah, ^this will definitely be fun. Saw her at The Scala a couple of years back and it was good - pic from the night…

Other than that, looking at what is on there is perennial DiS favourites Part Chimp at Powerhaus (nee Dingwalls if you wanted something rocky), Justin Robertson at The Social if you wanted something DJy (seen him loads over the years and it’s always a great night) or a genuine music legend in the shape of former Kraftwerk member Wolfgang Flur at The Lexington. All of those I would expect to be good :+1:

2 Likes

Brilliant, thanks for all the replies and recommendations, I’ll see how im feeling when I’m done with the Sniffers.

Yeah this

What did you go for @Prob500?

My plan was to do Vlure at the Moth club but the tube strike killed my plans. It’s bad enough getting from Hackney back to Paddington but with the majority of lines closed yesterday (and having endured the journey to get to Rough trade I cut my losses after Amyl:

1 Like