Anyone got any good threads today?

Alright Mcdonalds advert

3 Likes

Do you ever nod to people on the street thinking that you work with them, but then realise itā€™s just someone thatā€™s usually on your commute and they probably donā€™t know who you are?

No I hate them all.
By dominating I mean I get there and I stand at the exact position to be able to press the button then I dominate and get on first and get a seat
DOMINATION
Always get a bit pissed off when a pregnant person comes along at my door then I have to scale back my domination or I just let them on first and continue to DOMINATE

3 Likes

Two thirds coffee, one third milk, one third foam.

5 Likes

saw this the other day but I couldnā€™t find anywhere to post it so this thread will do

Nope. I wouldnā€™t even nod at people I worked with in the walls of this office.

this is so wrong. that isnā€™t a flat white.

I just read about this!
Weird ay.

1 Like

Yeah flat whites have microbububbles

3 Likes

This is now the coffee thread.

1 Like

in Mallorca our villa had three different ways to make coffee and it wasnā€™t unheard of for us to make coffee all three different ways in one day

Nah was just joking, itā€™s the complexity of the brewing of coffee and the simplicity of itā€™s mastery

1 Like

That stuff about being able to build peopleā€™s memories doesnā€™t sound plausible to me.

Sounds like a hoot!

:rofl:

1 Like

oh actually Iā€™ve got a good thread

ā€œthings youā€™ve learnt about other DiSers recentlyā€

i have learnt that japes doesnā€™t use a qwerty keyboard, and that aggpass is incapable of making cous cous (!)

1 Like

I aborted a thread earlier on about how I saw a seagull eat a gosling yesterday, because it was a bit niche and quite depressing.

ā€˜hey somebody will figure it out or whatever at some point in the futureā€™ seems to be their main idea

Considering my advanced years Iā€™m a bit embarrassed that it was only recently I realised that cous cous is something thatā€™s actually ā€œmadeā€. I think Iā€™d always assumed it was just shaken out of cous cous trees into bags or something.