Anyone got any jobs going? (Rolling jobs board)

I used to use Celtx when I was doing that sort of thing

1 Like

If anyone needs things translated from Spanish or Portuguese into English let me know, especially if itā€™s related to life sciences/pharma/medical stuff or international development

probably dumb question, but do you do the reverse i.e. English to Spanish/Portuguese? I might need to get some translations done for my app at some point in the future

Afraid not pal

1 Like

Nope (most translators only translate into their native language) but give me a shout if/when you decide to get it translated and I can point you towards some games translators who might be able to help

1 Like

You going to be based in South London? A new pubs just opened in Crystal Palace and they are looking for staff.

http://thefaberfox.co.uk

1 Like

Possibly! Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

Want me to fix it up for you?

1 Like

Re: the LinkedIn group (which I have requested to join) should just have a really trivial, mundane name. Like, idk, Gardening Club Group or something. That way no one needs to worry about it being tracked back to all their shitposting on here.

5 Likes

WR has beaten you to it but thanks both!

SUPER MOD!!!

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to join the IT team at your place and remove the scrolljacking from the website. Itā€™s like scrolling through treacle.

Anyone in Glasgow looking for work? Seems like there are some vacancies at my work if you want to PM.

if Iā€™d have stayed, yes

1 Like

Yeah sorry Iā€™m away with work. Iā€™ll change it now, I asked for suggestions last week for a generic name

1 Like

Now called ā€œCareers Networkā€

3 Likes

Yeah this was just meant as a reply to that :slight_smile:

Nice one!

This is good advice, thanks DB :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you! Please can you change the ā€˜aboutā€™ so thereā€™s no mention of DiS?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve done this now

Annoyingly you canā€™t admin from the mobile app.

2 Likes