Anyone had the rotisserie chicken subway

at subway?

I don’t really want a sandwich with a whole skeleton in

Yep.
Aye I like it.
Not in the little trays that chicken bits usually come in so they ended up putting loads of chicken on mine with the scoop.

Nah, looks boring IMO

1 Like

Yeah, it wasn’t all that.

No functioning people have a subway when there isn’t a valentines day pity discount on

Yeah. I actually had a Subway on Friday for the first time in lord knows how long because I knew I was going out on the BEERS on Friday night and was unsure as to what food would be available. So I crammed a footlong down in order to make sure I’d be able to last until midnight if needs be.

Stomach was like a fucking bowling ball for about 12 hours. Horrendous stuff. Really can’t be doing with Subway. That SMELL.

here we go again.

10 Likes

Just no reason why you wouldn’t have a burrito or something instead

Oooh you’re so sophisticated Ruffers, I wish I was as sophisticated as you!

I appreciate that but can we stay on topic

5 Likes

This has reminded me that one of the baked potato filling options in the canteen today was (East Anglian) seafood guacamole. It looked like guacamole with a bunch of peeled prawns and crab sticks wanged in.

1 Like

Cromer ceviche

Would be really interested in hearing what Dissers’ usual Subway orders are if anyone would like to share that?

Please enjoy this thread:

1 Like

I’d also like to find out more about how disgusting subway sandwiches are and how anyone who eats them is subhuman filth.

4 Likes

Not been in ages, but used to enjoy a footlong BMT on herb & cheese. Not toasted.

1 Like

Please enjoy this thread also:

1 Like

and all the salad

for the record, I went last Wednesday and had a very nice footlong italian BMT on italian (toasted), with lettuce, tomato, black olive, few jalapenos, sweetcorn and NO sauce (usually go ketchup but I think i prefer it without). Washed down with a bucket of machine diet coke.