Anyone had the rotisserie chicken subway

Cromer ceviche

Would be really interested in hearing what Dissers’ usual Subway orders are if anyone would like to share that?

Please enjoy this thread:

1 Like

I’d also like to find out more about how disgusting subway sandwiches are and how anyone who eats them is subhuman filth.

4 Likes

Not been in ages, but used to enjoy a footlong BMT on herb & cheese. Not toasted.

1 Like

Please enjoy this thread also:

1 Like

and all the salad

for the record, I went last Wednesday and had a very nice footlong italian BMT on italian (toasted), with lettuce, tomato, black olive, few jalapenos, sweetcorn and NO sauce (usually go ketchup but I think i prefer it without). Washed down with a bucket of machine diet coke.

Gonna get one post gym. Might get a wrap

what does the m stand for in a bmt

Here’s a thought.

Toasting the bread is for fools … gets all dry and flakey
Cold sacrifices the melting of cheese.
Basically, warmed up in the microwave is the winner’s choice.

microwaved sandwich :full_moon_with_face:

"Subway’s best-selling sandwich, the B.M.T., contains pepperoni, salami, and ham. The name originally stood for Brooklyn Manhattan Transit, but now stands for “Bigger, Meatier, Tastier”.

:smiley:

:yum:

Missing a trick there not calling it the PSH
I actually did go into a Subway the other week, realised how actually it’s quite expensive, and fucked off to Sainsos.

very nice to meet a fellow Rustlers hero.

1 Like

I’ve heard rumours Subway have started partnering with Game of Thrones for a new sandwich and it’s called the shitwich for shit cunts

4 Likes

whats that stand for eh

Much like every other major fast food outlet, subway tastes fine and sometimes hits the spot perfectly

5 Likes

Cheese Triple still only costs around £2 in Sainsbury’s right? About as good a sandwich as a supermarket’s ever stocked IMO.