Anyone wanna do a fighting fantasy book: now in thread form???

I love that idea but I’m not sure how exciting an adventure it would be.

Turn to page 28 if you want to go out for a nice meal with Moose.

Turn to page 216 if you would rather stay in and have a nice cuddle with Moose while reminiscing about your adventures.

3 Likes

Did this happen? Did I miss it?

I’ve got testing to do, so am looking for distraction.

@anon50098204 timeline

Sorry all - work has been super busy. BUT got next thursday off and then its the bh weekend. SO this will start on Thursday 7th may.

See y’all then

@ericvi

7 Likes

Thanks @anon50098204, no need to worry about this as well as work but will look forward to playing along.

2 Likes

Oh, I’m not worried about this - will be a welcome change!

2 Likes

Excellent! Please tag me in whatever thread you start up so I’m reminded of it. A week is a long time for me to actually remember things.

2 Likes

me too please!

Me too, me too! Really looking forward to it. :smiley:

Think I actually finished this without cheating as a child

1 Like

(Whispers) reckon we might actually stand a chance of completing this one.

1 Like

Hope everyone is still ready for the crushing disappointment of some minor reptile creature eating our eyes instead though

5 Likes

:eyes:

What defeats a reptile? Fire? Silver daggers? Salt?

Think we can ignore any mirrors this time around, surely we can’t be unlucky enough to come across Medusa again!?!? Might want to consider the garlic though.

2 Likes

Research time

Look at number 11 - surely we can’t be unlucky again…

2 Likes

Probably all suitable for different kinds of lizards. That’s the real trick innit, encountering the right creatures for the stupid objects you pick up.

Although if you want to spoil things for yourself I’m pretty sure the answer is Fire…

As mentioned, I’m a pretty seasoned adventurer on the old Lizard King Island, so you can trust me

1 Like

Its coming… (eta 2pm)

7 Likes

I hope we’re all prepared to make some reckless decisions

3 Likes

COME ON! Let’s kick this Lizard King’s arse! Bet he’s not even a king. Just claims to be for shits and giggles.

:mage:

2 Likes