Anyone want a video message from a celebrity?

I’m tempted, but I’m worried I might get conned out of £30 by a Mr Blobby lookalike rather than the real deal.

Barrister Selmy

Maybe ask him to hold up his passport or driving licence before delivering the message.

1 Like

…wolfcastle?

1 Like

sorely tempted to order a Simon Gregson video.

Really cant see a problem with this - its actually just quite a nice thing to do

oh yeah, I would love to make music that everyone loves and listens to, play huge shows etc, but not be ‘stop in the street’ recognisable. Like one of the others from coldplay but in a good band.

Also enjoy acting and find it fun - and being in a huge movie that you enjoy would be great - but then being stopped non stop or not being able to live anywhere but remotely/a famous people area would be very tiresome.

1 Like

Is there anyone cheaper than “Lee Roberts Paranormal Investigator” at a fiver?

!!!

I actually got my mate one from the guy who plays Big Keith. It was a bit depressing reaply

1 Like

If you can give me a shout out ill chip in

:grinning:

best two on there

oh god i still look like paul cattermole

Haha a video message from a Gordon Ramsey lookalike costs more than one from Derek Acorah

That’s bollocks, no way Gordon Ramsay (lookalike) would be able to send a message to one of your dearly departed on the other side (not Australia).

1 Like