Anything annoying you today?

Oh, you didn’t say it was Daventry…

Yes. There are a number of other things I’d call it too

Ordered a taxi to get to the train station for 7.50, to get the 8.11 train. Taxi still hadn’t turned up by 8.05, so missed not only the 8.11 but also the 8.20 and had to get the 9.12.

Such a made up name… Let’s use Coventry but change the start to my name, Dave.

(I am aware that all names are made up)

3 Likes

@Witches sing it to the tune of My Iron Lung :smiley:

1 Like

This was not the kind of support I was hoping for tbh :laughing:

1 Like

Fixed the edit!! Woo

That’s the attitude!

1 Like

Is Daventry a real place? Sounds like someone called Dave in Coventry with big ideas.

Oh we already covered this

We’ve covered this, thank you.

And you have covered the covering.

You’re welcome

The tree that’s taken root in the front “garden” (where the bins live) is scraping against my window. But I’m not doing anything about it because i) technically I’m not allowed to do anything to trees without the permission of the landlord and we’ve just handed in our notice, and ii) it’s getting in the way of the bellend next door neighbour’s front door, which is good.

You could open your window

It’s a non-openable pane that it’s scraping against. Also it’s at the front of the house where the busy road is so I don’t really want to open it.

Surprisingly nothing just yet. I think I used up all my annoyances yesterday.

Oh someone in the office has decided they didn’t want the lights on over them so they’ve turned off that lot of lights which is basically a lot of lights. It’s not affecting me but I can’t see how the people it is affecting aren’t annoyed that they’re sitting in the dark so I guess that thought is affecting me

1 Like

I only turn on half the lights in my office because the other half hum at a really annoying frequency that gets right on my tits. Nobody’s said anything about it but I’m worried that someone’s eventually going to ask why and they’re going to think/find out that I’m a massive weirdo.

Might just change jobs.

Flying back from honeymoon today. In extreme sulk mode

I have a feeling the person who did it, doesn’t drink.

Think she just thinks its too bright. I’ll go find out in a min cause i’m a busybody