Anything grown on you recently?

When he was just doing stuff for vice I found Oobah Butler a bit annoying, but now I’m watching Catfish UK I quite like him.

Normal broccoli. I used to be a slut for tenderstem only but the standard is fine really, and half the price.

Plain nuts. Used to want them to be salted but now I don’t mind them naked.

Hbu?

1 Like

One Question with Claudia Winkleman

1 Like

Was going to start a thread yesterday on things you never thought you’d do but have started doing which is not quite the same as this but is adjacent so I’m going to put my answers in here.

Wearing a necklace
Shaving my legs

1 Like

Love Our Winks tbf. What is this please? Podcast?

And the stalk is really good as a snack while cooking, or chopped up and stir fried

1 Like

Fuck can’t believe I didn’t riff of ‘naked nuts’ in the op for this it’s an open goal!

2 Likes

Its a channel 4 (?, its on All 4) show where contestants get one question and 20 answers and have to get the right one for 100k. Started off thinking it was slow but then got right into it

1 Like

Oooh will check it out, thank you!

1 Like

SHAME ON YOU

I don’t like tenderstem. I find it doesn’t adequately live up to the promise of its name

2 Likes

Minced beef. Ive never been that bothered about it, then got pregnant and went right off red meat, now starting to quite enjoy it.

1 Like

Going to a gym.

Well the pool and spa at least, the actual weights bit I could still take or leave.

Fish and chips.
Was never that bothered, especially with cod, but the chippy down the road is great and I am into it. Like taking the kid as that is a proper kid memory for me waiting in the fish and chip shop

3 Likes

very much this. can’t believe I was mugged off by big tenderstem for so long.

2 Likes

I feel a fool, prof. A damn fool!!

2 Likes

My granddaughter was such a pain in her terrible twos but she’s sweet as pie now she’s got to kindergarten

2 Likes

Fungal nail infection

1 Like

Literally came here to post this.

It’s true as well. I hate it.

1 Like